The scholarship deadline has now passed for the 2017-2018 school year!
2017 – 2018 Bent Tree Foundation
Scholarship Application Form
How do I apply?
To make application you must:
- Be a graduating senior of Pickens County High School entering an accredited two-year or four-year post-secondary degree program or a one year certificate program.
- Complete the Bent Tree Foundation Scholarship application found online at benttreefoundation.org (November 8, 2017).
- Provide the Scholarship Committee a transcript of your high school grades including GPA (if not an official transcript, copy of official transcript will be sufficient).
- Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 85.00.Provide copies of official scores for SAT and/or ACT.
- Provide two personal references (recommendations); one from a teacher, one from an adult of your choice (employer, minister, personal friend, etc.).
- Provide a letter of acceptance from the school you plan to attend. You must be entering an accredited two-year or four-year post-secondary degree program or a one year certificate program. If not available by the application deadline, it may be mailed to the Committee postmarked no later than April 15, 2018.
Finalists may be asked to have an interview with members of the Scholarship Committee.